Thursday 13 March 2014

Thank you

Honestly, I don't know if you'll ever see my blog. Maybe someday. And if you do, I have to thank you. You saved my life. I was going to die. I attempted suicide, failed, and when I was going to try again, you saved me. I don't know how to thank you. Literally, it means the world to me, everything that I'll ever be able to do in life is because of you. Without you I wouldn't be here. I'll thank you everyday if my life because without you that day wouldn't exist. You mean the world to me, and now you made my world exist so I just don't know what to say. I'm so sorry for putting this on you as well, you have enough with a cutting girlfriend and all. I really shouldn't have came to you, and I feel terrible about it, but I guess it was worth it. You saved me. I love you. I love you so so very much. Just thank you, how will I ever make it up to you? I love you.
(Not posting my fake name this time)

And to everyone else who reads this blog. Yesterday someone saved my life. He saved me. Honestly he's the best, I can't describe how much he's done for me. I would be gone without him. I just can't describe, I think I'm in shock but I just love him, he saved me. He saved me..
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment