Wednesday 12 March 2014

Tenth Post


I have some major issues with sleeping. There's so many reasons to contribute to it at this point, that I'm surprised at the fact I ever sleep. Like, currently 5:23am. Blogging. Yup, that's my life. Anyways I seem to be having some issues with sleep, we don't get along much anymore. Which is bad, we used to be the best of friends. I have always had some form of insomnia I guess. But still, that's something a lot of people have. Then there's the nightmares. Don't get me started on those. The flashbacks. The terror in them. Just the fear itself keeps me from sleeping. Then there's the bulimia. For some reason people with ED's don't sleep much, or so I've heard. Which sucks. We need it more than normal people do, I mean, hello, we starve ourselves and vomit repeatedly each day, which really isn't that good for your mental or physical state. But goodness, I am just so tired right now. How will I ever function, I mean really, like this...? No wonder I'm like passing out and napping unlike before. And grades. Grades are dropping so much. So quick. Really, bulimia, you've taken over my life already. It's enough at this point. I'll never be able to get a job or anything. Gotta get skinny and hot then marry rich :P or learn to live without sleep, more likely. But I WILL get skinny. One day. It's on my bucket list now...oh along with sleeping. Ugh so tired.
-Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment