Wednesday 12 March 2014

Ninth Post

Mm I need food. I'm really hungry right now, so I'm gonna do an ideal binge plan for later.
Chinese food. Please. Chicken balls and rice and that funky red sauce and noodles and greasy, fatty all you can eat goodness. Now someone get me Chinese food right now.
Donuts. I don't know why. Just like Timmies 12 pack, assorted, eat them all in one sitting (and then basically die while purging because bread products don't do so well coming up)
Cupcakes. Oh my goodness. (Plus icing is pretty much the same coming back up...bonus!)
Cold pizza. Yes. Day old. Pepperoni and pineapple or something.
Ice cream...come on you had to see that coming. Best bulimic food ever. Easy in, easy out. Comes up cold and delicious. Almost like it was never with a bunch of acid in your stomach....but really it's great to eat, it helps things come up nicely and it tastes great, it's so easy to eat a carton or two or three or more of ice cream and it comes up easy. I like it with all my binges.
Chocolate. As much as physically possible to shove in my fat face.
Turkey or something...like ya know lunch meat. Anyways so good okay, eating it straight up :))
Pickles. Okay that's my PMS speaking.
Cheese. Anything cheese.
Kraft Dinner. Shove two boxes of it in the microwave, eat the rest of the binge food while it's cooking and eat that after, it's like the only way to binge, okay. So hi-cal tho. I'm afraid if any of it stays down.
Burgers and Fries. Onion rings too. Preferably Wendy's. Doesn't really matter though, if it tastes like a burger, count me in.
Pancakes. With butter and maple syrup and all that.
Omelettes. As many eggs as possible and loaded up.
Baked potatoes. Yes. Twice baked preferably. And sour cream and bacon and all that crap.
Hot Chocolate. Do you know how good Tim Hortons white hot chocolate tastes while purged? It is heaven. The only thing that's better coming out than going in...
Doritos. Bad because sharp. But damn they're good, and bright orange colour (I used to colour code
my binges, so I would vomit all one colour. I'm such a weirdo)
Sushi. My biggest binge and purge ever was sushi. Oh so painful I couldn't walk straight for days that purge was so huge. Like must of been a weeks worth of food. The pain...Worth it.
Popcorn. The one that they sold at school was best. It came up easy.
Chicken. I used to hate meat, now that I purge it, things have changed, chicken is easy to get up.
Christmas Dinner. Such a bad time of the year to vomit, but what can we do?
Whipped cream. I could go raid fridge for that now....but I don't feel like vomiting.
oh please someone get me foood
-Ren


No comments:

Post a Comment