Wednesday 12 March 2014

Eighth Post

Is it normal that I love him more and more each day
I'll see him, doing any completely normal thing. Something anyone else could do. But he just looks so...different? And my heart swells and damnit something inside me melts. I just love him so much I didn't understand love to this extent was capable. He could do anything and still be perfect in my eyes. He's really the only good thing in my life right now. Without him, I'm afraid I wouldn't be here to be posting this. Love is so strange, but here I am, deeeeep in it. People say love hurts. Love doesn't hurt. Pain hurts. The fact that he's the most amazing person on the world and I would do anything for him doesn't hurt, that's love. The fact he stares off at his girlfriend when he thinks no ones watching, when he calls her beautiful and says he's never met anyone that compares to her, that hurts. But that's not love. Not for me. For him it's love, for her it's love, for me it's pain. But pain is where my expertise lies. Love is foreign and new to me.
When my life comes crumbling down around me a smile of his can put it back together.
When I want to take a knife to my skin, when I want to vomit up my feelings just thinking of how happy he makes me can stop it.
When I was going to thinking about, I talked to him that day, we talked about my previous attempt. I was going to do it. But. He was there me, somehow, the things he said, he understands that my life isn't easy and he's there for me that's what matters. I can't die because one day I'll need to be there for him when he needs it. I just hope it all won't become too much.
He's really the most wonderful that that happened to me and I love him more than anyone else. He is the most trustworthy, kind, smart, nice, compassionate, intelligent, handsome person in the world (yes I can be certain of that even though I have not met everyone in the world...yet). Not to mention he can take my constant mistakes when I say too much or do something wrong...
And the day I'm stupid enough to give him the link to my blog here...he'll prolly forgive me for the 828838838398383773th time :D .....aw I just love him so freaking much....
-Ren

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Yeah well first off, you don't seem much older than me, using 'u' for you and ur' for your, and just generally using 'bullshit' as an acceptable reason to prove your point.
    However, assuming you made the greatest point ever, and now I must argue back:
    Well honestly, I didn't think it was possible either,
    Let alone with a guy I'd known for a long time...
    But then again...
    I've never met anyone like him. I can't begin to describe the way I feel for him, all I can tell you is that it's real. He's special. I love him a lot, and he means the world to me.
    Wait until you fall in love.
    You'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't known if here is the right to say this, I'm one of the persons that have benefited from prophet ehiagwina Love Spell. P. Ehiagwina appeared in the middle of my life when all hope was lost. I gave up on life and thought the best way to cure my broken heart was to take my life after I tried several processes to reunite with my husband who dumped me after two years of our marriage for another lady but none of my efforts worked. I made up my mind to continue with my suicide plan before a strange spirit came over me like a rain and ministered to me to search online. After seeing so many talks about p.ehiagwina Temple, I reluctantly searched and found amazing testimonies and recommendations about him which encouraged me to contact him via his email. He replied and asked me to wipe away my tears and quit any act to take my life; he said that my case is solvable after consulting his Oracle. Well, here I am today thanking prophet ehiagwina for saving my life and bringing back my Husband. We are so happy today and happier than we have ever been. He also helped me stop my cardiac arrest problem. I am so grateful for being among the people sharing this testimony. Contact him at this email prophetehiagwina@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348139182295 website

    ReplyDelete