Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sixth Post

I think that earth is hell.
People always say that you either go to heaven or hell. But have we considered the possibility earth is hell. I mean, depression, anxiety, PTSD, abuse, bulimia, anorexia, cutting, rape, murder, torture - all of these exist on earth...isn't that hell?
Look at the Nazi concentration camp experiments and Unit 731 for example. Torture, endless, brutal torture, to children, men, woman, innocent people that never did anything wrong. Isn't that hell?
Look at people like you and me with bulimia, or maybe anorexia, cutting, a bit of depression. Suicidal thoughts. Inside us lives torture. My heart aching. I'm in pain. Torture. Isn't that hell?
The world is brutal, and cruel, we are tempted with what we most want - skinny girls as thinspo, food unhealthy chock full of calories and sooo available and welcoming, love only to have it one sided, happiness to be lost, money but not ours - and it's stolen away from us by the wicked grip of life. And we expect there to be something worse after this? This is hell enough...
And then there is what we are tempted with...if we have this, this is heaven. Are heaven and hell both together upon earth, in mutual existence? If we get all we like it's heaven, if you're an outcast like one of us it's hell. But then comes the question of why me? Why succumb me to this torture, isn't it unfair? What sin did I commit? What did I do wrong? Why am I as fat ugly and hideous as I am?
So do heaven and hell coexist on the earth we live on?
Honestly, we'll never know.
But all I know is. I'm in hell right now and there's no getting out.
-Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment