Wednesday 12 March 2014

Alone

For some reason I'm feeling really empty and alone lately. Maybe it's because I'm sitting in a dark, small room, silent, with no one to talk to. But there's just something...missing inside me. I can't really explain it, it's like this gaping hollow in my chest. My life is shattering to pieces, my life crashing down around me. I'm not sure what to do. I'm not sure it feels like, all it know is that it doesn't feel nice, I don't feel alive. I'm numb. Pain is better than this. My normal headache is gone, which I should be happy, but it would almost be welcome at the moment just so I can feel. Normally my heart at least has pain and love, but right now I feel nothing. Nothing. Is this normal? How do I fill the hole in my chest, it's confusing. My life is crumbling to bits, if I've lost feeling now what does that make me? Normal things that would fill my heart with joy give just a twinge, almost non-existent of happiness, things that would make me sad are just...there. I'm in a rut, devoid of emotion, and it just confuses me, but I don't really care anymore. I'm bored with life. I exist, I'm alive, but I don't feel, I don't know. I need someone to talk to but I can't bother anyone with my boring existence, it's all just nothing. I have no purpose, no will to love, I'm just stuck here with no way out, I'm lost, I'm alone. I'm empty, I'm empty.
-Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment