Wednesday 12 March 2014

Twentieth Post

When you're in love people say that you lose possession of your heart, and leave it in the hands of the one you love. They can choose to cherish or break it.
He has my heart.
But he has hers too.
And while he delicately cares for hers, and gives it his attention and love.
He leaves mine, lying, empty and hopeless.
I don't think he means to.
But he has my heart, with no chance of return soon, and he's forgot about it.
It is collecting dust, second best to the one who he exchanged with, and now I'm left alone.
Hopeless. But not shattered, not fully. Cracks are spreading like a spiderweb across my heart and slowly getting nearer and nearer to the point of no return.
All that can fix it, is his love.
The only thing he cannot offer is his love.
Now I'm waiting until he realizes what he means to me or it's too late and my irreplaceably broken heart, to tack on to my list of issues.
Sometimes it breaks completely and he does just enough to patch it up to save me from next time, but I want true love, not this.
-Ren
[im so sorry you have to read this :(((]

No comments:

Post a Comment