Wednesday 12 March 2014

Eleventh Post

I eat because I'm sad
I'm sad because I'm fat
I'm fat because I eat

I swear it never ends.
Like either I gotta not eat when I'm sad (I don't know how else to deal...)
Be happy that I'm such a fat-ass loser whore (yeah good luck with that)
Or eat and not gain weight
That's where bulimia comes in.
That's where it gets confusing.
Plus it's a huge misconception that bulimia actually makes you lose weight. Like calories begin to absorb in ten seconds or something insanely quick right? So the calories of the binge begin to absorb immediately, but you eat so much it evens out to a fair amount of absorbed calories. And you have to get it all up too. Or else you'll just get fat food inside you and gain lots of weight. And sometimes it's hard to get up. Like when all bathrooms are occupied for like an hour after eating (btw vomit within one hour of eating or no point, too many absorbed calories...but don't vomit) which causes such a panic attack, or you eat a whole jar of peanut butter which doesn't come up well. Or your bathroom time limit runs out. But we all still do it huh? And then there's those miracle people who it works great for...cue the jealousy.
But generally just get the calories and food outta there asap and you should be fine for weight loss.
xoxo
Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment