Thursday 13 March 2014

help me

Everything's hurting right now and I don't really know what to do it just hurts so bad, everything is wrong I can't find one thing right left in the world. When I see myself sometimes I just ask 'how the fuck did I turn out like this, where did I go wrong' and I just don't know what to do, I don't know I what to do....I'm so lost and alone and empty right now, it's so hard, it's killing me I don't understand, I can't take it anymore it's all too much please someone help I'm so lost. No one gets it, no one cares, even if they say they care they don't. I'm so fucking lost right now. I feel like my life is coming to an end. I don't know what to do...no one loves me and I'm just dying please I'm dying it hurts so much it all hurts it's all crashing my whole life is falling apart I'm lost and hopeless and endlessly in pain it doesn't make sense it doesn't make sense please someone care about me please oh my god what is happening this hurts oh dear gosh it hurts why why why why why why why oh god oh god please please why is this happening let it stop oh my gosh no no no no no I'm in so much pain I'm so scared someone fucking save me I don't know what to do I don't know what to do. I'm just just good enough of a person for anyone to care it's too much I'll never be saved oh please someone help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment