Tuesday 11 March 2014

First Post

Hi.
I'm basically your normal teenage year old girl except for the abuse and bulimia and self-harm.
You can call me Ren. But that's not my name... Here's my blog.  I may or may not have it for a long time....whether I do or not, it's a good place to rant as I can't do that with anyone else.
Here's my story. I was abused by my father and a girl my age for quite a while (verbal, sexual, neglect, all that fun stuff) which lead to depression and other issues.
Years later, after the abuse stopped I read a book about bulimia. And I liked it. I thought it would be a simple way to loose weight that I could get out of quickly. No chance. Once it got too much, I cut.
Year and a half later here I am. Bulimic. One, two, five, ten, fifteen times a day I eat. And vomit.
No one knows.. Other than my one close friend and my true love (who is dating another girl which really breaks my heart but I can't do anything about it except of course lose weight)
Suicide is not at all out of the question....
But I'm not getting help anytime soon.
I'll be posting my feelings and tips and maybe one day someone who knows me will see this and will decide that maybe I need therapy....
...
Please, one last thing. If you haven't started bulimia or cutting already, don't. There's no point, it will ruin you. This blog is only to be read by people who have already started, who understand. Well, here we go...
-Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment